- CredibilityLet’s face it, what do you do when you want to learn something about a business you are interested in, whether it be the local brewery, nursery or boutique? You ‘google’ them – search their name on the internet. And, if they come up, you go check them out. Their website is your first impression of that business and determines whether or not you want to pursue their services/products. And, if they don’t have a website? Well….you find a business that offers the same service or product and check them out. A 2015 study performed by Verisign reported that 84% consumers believe that small businesses with websites are more credible than ones without an online presence.
- Business Sales ToolA business website will inform potential clients about their services/products. And, if the website is well branded, and reflects the heart of the business, your potential customers will become interested in what you offer and most likely, covert as a new client/customer.
- Market ExpansionA website lets your business be seen not just locally, but worldwide! And how much extra does that cost? Zero, None, Nada And, having customers far and wide can expand your business, while expanding your wallet as well!
- Potential Customer AnalyticsEver wonder how many customers know about your business? Where they come from? How many pages they viewed, and how long they stayed on each page? All this information (and more) is also FREE to those that have active websites on the internet. Knowing more about your potential customers, helps you target your marketing more efficiently.
- Stay CompetitiveI hate to tell you, but if you just have a Facebook business page, and no website, you are missing out on establishing your company on the internet. Although no one knows exactly how Google ranks search results for companies on the internet, we do know that the longer a company has been on the internet, the more ‘relevant’ Google deems them, and it increases the company’s search ranking.
If you have a small business and are not using a website to create awareness, or promote your business, I can guarantee you do not have as many customers/clients as you could have. Need some help? Don’t know where to start? Give Masterpiece Web Designs a call, we’re the experts and can help you every step of the way.